The map below shows hikes that I have posted. Double click to zoom in on an area. Click on a hiker icon to discover great hikes! Red stars indicate long distance hikes.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Lithia Park

October 4, 2018

Lithia Park is a beautiful park in Ashland, Oregon. It surrounds Ashland Creek and starts right in downtown. There are beautiful greens, ponds, and hiking trails. I decided to go for a run on the trails after work.


I found a parking spot in about the middle of the route and ran north on the west side of the creek. There was a beautiful pond.

Ashland Creek

I crossed a bridge.

At there northern end of the park there was a sign and vibrant fall colors.

I passed another pond.

The trail on the western side felt a little more remote.

There was a nice view.

On the southern part I ran up the road a little to get some extra distance.

Overall, I enjoyed Lithia Park. It is such a peaceful place. Probably certain times of the year it is quite crowded. From the park there is the opportunity to connect to many other trails for a longer adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment