The map below shows hikes that I have posted. Double click to zoom in on an area. Click on a hiker icon to discover great hikes! Red stars indicate long distance hikes.

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Natural Bridge, Rogue River

December 1, 2018
2.4 miles

This is a short but scenic along along the upper Rogue River to an interesting Natural Bridge where the river disappears under ground in a lava tube. I had the opportunity to enjoy it with some of the first snow of the year.


I reached a bridge across the Rogue River.  I joined the Upper Rogue River Trail.

It was quite scenic with the snow.



I reached Natural Bridge where the river comes out of the ground.


There were large trees beside the trail.


Rogue River

I crossed over a bridge and looped back past a small campground.


Overall, this was a beautiful, short hike on the upper Rogue River. I hope to return and hike more of the Upper Rogue River Trail in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment