The map below shows hikes that I have posted. Double click to zoom in on an area. Click on a hiker icon to discover great hikes! Red stars indicate long distance hikes.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

JMT Day 3 Tuolummne Meadows and Lyell Canyon


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Miles: 12.0
Destination: a little past Vogelsang Trail Jct.
Starting Location: Upper Cathedral Lake


Today we resupplied in Tuolummne Meadows and continued through Lyell Canyon.


On trail by 8 and journeyed to Tuolummne Meadows. Took the bus.  There was cell service, so we called family to tell them we were doing great and having fun. My dad warned of great amounts of snow to come!
We had a great meal of pancakes, eggs, and hashbrowns. Bought of resupply at the well-stocked store.
We hiked through most of Lyell Canyon. We felt the added weight of our food. I think I got a little blister on my heal. The meadow is really BIG! Well I guess it's a canyon. Ate some Indian food for dinner. It was good!






No comments:

Post a Comment